Skip to main content

43-year-old Andreas Chappy Schröder again goals hunt

How did it come about you that after ten years of break suddenly go back on the goal trail, Mr Schröder?

It itched still in the feet. (Laughs) In the spring had me our sports director Arndt Bosch first asked if I could imagine, once again to attack. A few weeks ago he told me that he needed me, because the district league team had a lot of failures. Since I could not say no and have signed up spontaneously.

Why you left off?

In 2010, I had finished my playing career with 33 years ago, my wife met, married and started a family. Previously, I had first played in the Realign B for SC Phoenix food and rocketed the club with my goals and two ascents to the district league. Now I should help that we stay there if possible.

What was the highest league in which you have ever played?

For the sports fans Altenessen 18, at FC Ray and in the TGD Essen-West, I have nevertheless made it to the national league.

How did you fitgehalten over the years?

I play regularly for our old boys and additionally for nine years for the traditional team of Rot-Weiss Essen. For four years I have worked as a postman, thereby'm traveling a lot and am used as a Springer wherever it burns (laughs). During the first corona forced break, I then underwent a complete life change. I brought 105 kilograms on the scales, have made forest runs every day, thereby removed a total of 15 kilograms. Started I had with runs over four kilometers, workload had increased last ten kilometers.

What did not escape the sporting director?

Right. With my new character he had (laughs) me back on the radar.

Comeback with 43 years ago: It itched still in the feet. SC Prolix food / Private

In your comeback you are two goals successfully. After that, you were once again in the starting lineup. Finally, you have only a substitute. Why?

Because I had muscular problems after the games and two days needed was until I go right (laughs). Most tweaked it in the calves and thighs. Therefore, I let the Tuesday training turn out mostly'm only on Thursday at the team. The load in the first few games was too great. That's why I was last only a substitute for consultation with the coach.

Why are you doing these hardships with 43 years yet?

First and foremost, I did it for our sporting director Arndt Bosch, with whom I have worked together for many years. The contact between us has never been broken. At the beginning of my career Arndt had settled many things for me. I wanted to return the favor with him for it. I am amazed at how well it works yet. Furthermore, I must also say that the sporting level has dropped to the lower amateur classes in the past ten years, in my view more likely. Furthermore, I probably can therefore keep up quite well.

When I enter the room, I am greeted with the saying: Oh, here comes the grandpa.

Andreas Chappy Schröder about his new role in the cabin

How do you get along in the cabin with the young players?

When I enter the room, I am greeted with the saying: Oh, here comes the grandpa (laughs). I'm with the guys but along well. Take my advice to heart quiet. We also have four A young team who all work differently than we did.

What do you mean exactly?

When the training is over, then most players get in the cab first their phones out or go home immediately. It is accepted another generation, you have to.

Which club your fingers on the weekend?

I'm a fan of Borussia Dortmund, but my heart beats for Rot-Weiss Essen. I spent my entire youth, playing at the time for the traditional team and I have found there with my former model and ex-pro Erwin Keen one of my best friends. Furthermore, I very much hope that WE finally ascends in this season in the 3. Lisa.

In Essen amateur football you know you barely under your name Andreas, but almost only as Chappy. How did you get your nickname?

I have to get my uncle Michael, who had previously played for Sportfreunde Steele 09 and there already Chappy was called inherited. At six years old he took me to the sports field and logged there. Whenever we entered the court system in Steele, said: Since the small and large Chappy come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Address the SBC marquee matches of week 40 in FIFA 22 with cheap and also loyalty remedies

The last incentive is quite juicy: a distinct gamers envelope. It is time to review the 4 templates that comprise the full difficulty to understand if it truly goes on account to make the investment of coins or if it is better to let it pass this time. We inform you the solutions proposed by Kingflipper. FIFA 22: Low-cost as well as commitment options of the SBC marquee matches of the 40th week of future FC Porto vs Sporting CP Atlético de Madrid vs Villarreal CF. Lille osc vs Paris Saint-Germain. Manchester United vs Liverpool. The marquee matches are a challenge of repeating layouts in FIFA 22, and it is that week EA makes some SBC available to gamers with which they can obtain interesting rewards, playing this week 40 some video games some matches Interesting, of which we give you the most inexpensive and also commitment solutions Fix the SBC 95+ metamorphic gamer choice in FIFA 22 with low-cost and commitment remedies. FIFA 22: Low-cost as well as commitment options of the

PS4 comeback: 4 years old top

The bestsellers of the PlayStation Stores are always good for a surprise. After last with ARK: Survival Evolved stood a 7-year survival game at the charts tip, it has now asserted another PS4 classic his claim to the throne. God was storming the PlayStation charts What was it in God of? God was storming the PlayStation charts It can go so fast! Last week was ARK: Survival Evolved still on the first place of the bestseller of the PlayStation Store, now the survival game has to be satisfied with the twelfth place. But even the new leader has come in the meantime: Sony's Action Adventure God of War . The action adventure now has almost four years on the hump, but is clearly one of the most impressive games of the last console generation (Source: PlayStation Store). _The combat system was completely revised for God of War (2018). In the trailer you can see what has changed in comparison to the old parts: _ But why the PS4 hit is now celebrating a comeback in the PlayStation St

BVB is favorite on transfer of Karim Adeyemi

Borussia Dortmund and Salzburg striker Karim Adam approach a summer transfer. According to information from Spot and Goal, the BVB is the favorite on a commitment of the German national player after the end of the season 2021/22. According to a report of the build, the parties are apparently even in agreement on the transfer. Accordingly, Adam is intended to sign a five-year contract in the Signal Idea Park signal. However, the deal is not confirmed. Both clubs still need to communicate to a transfer for the DFB Youngster. Because Salzburg probably demands over 40 million euros, the BVB allegedly only pays a maximum of 35 million euros. Adam is a big German talent. He has a very good profile, brings extreme speed with and a profile that is basically exciting, had recently first BVB sports director Michael Zorn had expressed positively in the picture over the striker. Articles and videos about the topic Comment on the CL balance of BL clubs: second-rate would have been enough Ros